Below you will find a number of different downloads. Before downloading, however, you should read the following explanations and remarks.
The general terms and conditions accessible through this site shall serve for your information only. On principle, the general terms and conditions that are printed on the reverse side of our commercial documents shall apply exclusively.
The “CH-QIP-Standard-B...” is a quality inspection plan for gearboxes that sets the quality standard for inspection measures and documentation.
The “CH-QIP-Standard-ET...” is a quality inspection plan for components that sets the quality standard for inspection measures and documentation.
The file “Contact pattern corrections” demonstrates what adjustments are to be made to the bevel gear shaft in case of each contact pattern. Here, the arrow indicates in each case the direction of correction. The extent of correction required will highly depend on the assembly conditions, but changes have proven to be practical in the 0.1mm range.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AGB) (104.4 KiB)
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW (3.3 MiB)
- FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TEST (FAT) (684.4 KiB)
- QUALITY INSPECTION PLAN (QIP-STANDARD) (527.0 KiB)
- QUALITY INSPECTION PLAN FOR SINGLE PARTS (QIP-ET) (308.0 KiB)
- CONTACT PATTERN CORRECTIONS (961.6 KiB)
- Ausschreibung Metalltechniker_final.pdf (151.2 KiB)
- Ausschreibung Zerspanungsmechaniker_final.pdf (151.0 KiB)
|C.H. Schäfer Getriebe GmbH
HRB Dresden 120
HRB Dresden 8457
HRB Dresden 18059
This website was translated by HANSSON ÜBERSETZUNGEN GmbH.